1. Carbs never bothered her anyway! @justget.fit
Don’t be scared to eat carbs, get them gains and grow 💪
Meal 1: I’ll be making 2 slices of cinnamon French toast topped with Greek yogurt, fresh strawberries and blueberries and my superfruit greens from @vitasave.ca
Meal 2: Bean salad with bell peppers, parsley and celery with grilled chicken, broccoli and bell peppers
Meal 3: Chicken adobo with brown rice, broccoli and Jr. Baby Bok choy (apparently Jr Bok choy is a thing 😂)
Meal 4: Protein shake with crunchy peanut butter
Meal 5: Tea and 2 biscoff cookies
2. Prepping for 3 days can go a long way in keeping yourself on track. @fitfunology
Meal 1: almond berry oat casserole with a couple of eggs.
Snack 1: mix of spinach, banana, and blueberries for my protein smoothie.
Meal 2: Greek chicken bowl and rice with a side Greek salad and tzatziki sauce.
Snack 2: backed sweet potato and brussel sprouts with a boiled egg.
Meal 3: Asian steak burrito.
3. Everything you need to succeed is already inside of you, you just have to get started. @meowmeix
7:00am: @BeachbodyPerformance Pre-Workout + Kaged Muscle Pure BCAAs
9:00am Meal 1 (post workout): Overnight Oats: 1/2 cups oats, 1 scoop chocolate protein, water & 1/2 cup blueberries or strawberries
11:00am Meal 2: Cashews
1:00pm Meal 3 (M/W): 4 oz Ground bison, cherry tomatoes, rice & Brussel sprouts
1:00pm Meal 3 (T/Th): 4 oz Chicken, cherry tomatoes, purple cabbage, lentils & cauliflower
3:00pm Meal 4: 4oz Ground turkey & sliced raw bell peppers
6:00pm Meal 5 (M/W): Egg Salad Jar
6:00pm Meal 5 (T/Th): Ground Turkey Salad Jar
8:00pm Meal 7: Popcorn or Kombucha & Cottage Cheese
4. This is how you start the week right. @jessmglo
Meal 1: 6 egg whites, handful of spinach, 1/3c oats ( usually low on time so I just blend it w/Almond-Coconut milk)
Meal 2: @1stphorm LEVEL-1 Caramel Latte (1scp) w/ med. apple
Meal 3: 4oz ground turkey, 1/3c brown rice, 2oz bell pepper
Meal 4: Greek yogurt, 1 med. banana
Meal 5: 4oz Chicken, 5oz sweet potato, 1c broccoli
Meal 6(post workout): @1stphorm PHORMULA-1 CTC (1scp) w/ IGNITION (1/2scp)
5. Plan your week like you love yourself. @Buffnerdfitness
1. Breakfast Blend
2. Snack 1: Sautéed chicken and Quinoa
3. Protein shake
4. Lunch: Tofu bento – wild rice mix – roasted wild broccoli and brussel sprouts
5. Snack 2: Banana and Almonds, greek yogurt
6. Protein shake + creatine
7. Dinner: 8oz talapia and Big salad
6. Colorful week ahead for @lady.lolas!
Breakfast: overnight oats w/, A2 milk, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, chia seeds and cashew nuts.
Morning snacks: Nectarine and a Bounce Ball.
Lunch: Mixed leaf salad with green beans, tomato, purple cabbage, terriyaki chicken and a low carb protein bar.
Afternoon snacks: Strawberry flavoured Chobani yoghurt and banana.
7. Lunches are all prepped. @thefitnessfootfiend
- Brown rice/quinoa with turkey mince veggie stir fry with soya sauce.
- Snacks: 🍌 + white nectarine+ 3 pack cheese & crackers and @aussiebodies protein lemon biscuit bar 😋😋
- Macros for lunch: 420 Cals, 36P, 46C, 10F
- If you’re after a lower carb option, substitute the rice/quinoa for cauliflower rice
8. When you are ahead of your game. @christie.mackenzie
Breakfast: Eggs with veggies and black beans, oatmeal bars for after the gym (Thanks Auntie Cindi)
Lunch: Turkey and bean chili or burrito bowls with caulirice
Dinner: Buffalo chicken spaghetti squash with greens or chicken salad
Snacks: Veggies and hummus, hard boiled eggs with celery and PB, or tuna salad
9. Ensuring a healthy week ahead! @sangria_on_the_rocks
Meal 1: (postworkout) Banana and protein shake (not shown)
Meal 2: Egg white muffins and an apple
Meal 3: Strawberry, blueberry, arugula, feta cheese, and chicken salad jar
Meal 4: Stuffed bell pepper with ground turkey and sautéed broccoli
Meal 5: Chicken, cauliflower, and spinach coconut curry with brown rice (not shown)
10. All set for the week ahead! @susieqfabmama
Breakfast: Fage yogurt/banana/granola
Morning snack: Apple & peanut butter
Lunch: Chicken breast/zucchini/bell peppers/wild rice/Thai basil
Afternoon snack: Curate bar
Pre-workout snack: Veggies/hummus