25% Off when you complete your order today. Use CODE: MPSALL25
1. Start of a great week. @new.fit.beginning
- Meal 1: Smoothie (made fresh daily so not pictured)
- Snack 1: Fresh Veggies
- Meal 2: Spicy Shredded Chicken Salad in lettuce wraps with fresh tomatoes.
- Snack 2: Banana & Almonds
- Meal 3: Rainbow Mexican Salad dressed with lemon & lime
3. Off to a great start! @cedeenicol
- Monday/Wednesday: Pesto Chicken with sage-roasted broccoli and sweet potato
- Tuesday/Thursday: Chili-Lime Chicken with roasted bell peppers and squash which will be topped with an Avo-Cilantro-Lime dressing
4. Keep hitting those goals! @daniellegets_fit
- Usual veggies: Sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts and green beans with tri-tip steaks.
- Breakfasts: Egg cups (Cheese, spinach and ham. Only 72 calories per cup)
- Bunch of snacks for the day.
6. Carnivore cooking. @cassiedoescooking
- Fajita chicken and peppers with black beans and quinoa
- Maple glazed chicken with roasted rosemary potatoes and acorn squash
- Salmon with quinoa and zucchini
- Steak with roasted rosemary potatoes and green beans
- Spicy triple pepper jam crusted chicken with sweet potato and green beans.
- 5 lunches and 5 dinners for $100 (2 duplicates not shown)
7. Clean set! @iucampos93
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Fresh Steamed Broccoli
- Sautéed Shredded Brussel’s Sprout
- Sautéed Cauliflower “Rice”
- 93/7 Lean Ground Turkey
- Spiralized Zucchini & Squash
- Celery with Jalapeños Hummus
- 100% Egg White Cartons▪️
8. In it to win it! @mommyislosingit
- Breakfast: Chocolate Shakology, Kodiak Protein Waffles, Overnight Pineapple Chia Oats
- Lunch: Spinach Grilled Chicken Salad, Cucumber Olive Salad, Roasted Red Potatoes
- Snacks: Carrots & Hummus, Greek Yogurt & Cantaloupe, Celery & Peanut Butter
9. Dedication and consistency is key! @minimalistmandy
- 4 chicken, broccoli fruit trays (300ish calories)
- 3 bowls of spaghetti squash (450 calories)
- For breakfasts I’m going to have protein shakes, bars or maybe even egg whites
10. Stay motivated! @steph_food.fitness
- Breakfast: Apple pie, banana & PB and mixed berry overnight oat.
- Lunch: Roasted veggies (squash, zucchini, carrots, corn), brown rice, chicken & chorizo.
- Dinner: Chicken burgers (freshly grinded organic chicken breasts with EVOO, garlic, salt and pepper) with grilled peppers & sautéed garlic spinach *second option with roasted potatoes
- Spa water: strawberry and cucumber