1. Ready, set, and prepped! @physioash
Meal 1: 1/2c egg whites scrambled on a piece of toast & 1/2c berries + coffee
Meal 2: Protein shake & almonds & 1/2c cherries or banana
Meal 3: 4oz chicken avocado burger (@laughingspatula) + 1/2c brown rice
Meal 4: 4oz extra lean ground beef + 1/2c brown rice (for him 6oz beef+1c white rice)
Meal 5: 1c lactose free greek yogurt + 1/4c granola
Meal 6: Salad w/ 4oz chicken strips & oil+vinegar
2. The power of snacks. @marekfitness
- Greek yogurt with pineapple, strawberries and peaches .
- Strawberries with almond butter
- Apples with almond butter
- Carrots and peppers with hummus (not shown)
- Hard boiled eggs
- Protein bars
5. Making the most out of leftovers. @fitwomeneat
- Breakfast: Sunny side up eggs with colorful veggies and avocado.
- Post-workout: Homemade protein waffles with strawberries.
- Lunch: Whole wheat spaghetti and zoodles with ground turkey and grilled bell pepper mix.
- Snack: Low fat cottage cheese with frozen berries, quest bar and tiny banana.
- Dinner: Sautéed bok choy and mini sweet peppers with grilled chicken.
- Before Bed: 1 tbsp almond butter.